December 29, 2014

New Year's Resolutions 2015



Make New Year's goals.

What would you like to attain? 
What would you like to have happen in your life this year?
Where would you like to go?

Write it down. Take a piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write it all down. The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. 

Here are a few of my New Year's Resolutions for 2015 (in no particular order):


Date
To many this may sound really easy and you might wonder why this is my resolution. I don't usually put myself out there and try to go on dates. I'm not saying its necessary for everyone to go on dates but this year I thought that I'd like to give dating a chance. It won't be easy because it would mean getting out of my comfort zone but I know that it will be worth it in the end.

Learn Chinese
I don't know about other people who's family speak another language but for the past year I have felt embarrassed when non-Asians can speak Mandarin better than I can! This year I'm going to learn how to speak Chinese. I can understand a little already but my speaking skills are pretty bad. I'm not going to attempt to be fluent but I want to at least hold a casual conversation in my native language. So if you live in Utah and you can speak Chinese or know someone, definitely let me know.

Be Healthy
I make this my goal every year but it doesn't hurt to try again ;). Basically the same ol' same ol': eat healthier, work out, etc.

Save Money
I admit that I am a shopaholic and a foodaholic. But this year I'm going to try to break that habit. I was reading a friend's blog (MissTaraBrooke.Com) and she had this really great idea of saving 3$ a day which gave me an idea on how to save some money. I currently save my change every time I pay with cash but this year I'm going to put my debit card away and only use cash. That way I am more aware of how much and how often I'm spending.

Journal Writing
I like writing in my journal but sometimes it's a pain because when I have a lot to say I get lazy and I don't feel like writing it all down! Actually, one of my favorite things to do is to go back and read old journal entries but I can't do that if there's nothing to read... My goal for this year is to write in my journal every day, even if its only a few sentences.

There you have it! Those are just a few that I wanted to share with you guys.

What are some of your goals for the New Year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy