December 11, 2014

Acid on Acid



I did my first fashion shoot for Madison and Sixth the other day and it was so much fun! I was able to not only take the photos but I got to style some of the outfits! We started at the Provo mall around 10:30 AM and got to styling around 24 outfits with the models (who are also bloggers!). Around noon, we had to transport all the clothes (which was a lot) to the van and shot around downtown Provo for about an hour and a half. The models made my job easier because they knew what to do and it made the process go quick and we were able to finish by 2pm. I ended up taking over 1,300 photos! But it was so worth it. I seriously enjoy what I do.

But onto my outfit, that day was pretty casual and I experimented with some acid on acid (kinda like denim on denim but with a twist). I wore this adorable acid wash denim vest over a men's tee shirt that I got from Cotton On for only 5$! I've been looking for a denim vest for a long time but none of them really fit me well but when I put this vest on it was like love at first feel! 

Be on a look out for the outfits we styled on the girl's blogs! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Madison and Sixth Vest // Cotton On Top // Forever 21 Jeans // Old Navy Flats


Left to Right | Chandler, Lauren, Ariel

2 comments:

  1. Aw lovely photos! Cute outfit too xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit. I love the jean vest :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy