December 15, 2014

Fur & Leather: Holiday Outfit



Is there anything more fun than dressing up to go to a holiday party with friends? While it's easy to throw on your favorite LBD or add a few sparkles, why not spice up your outfit with a fur vest and some pleather shorts? 

If you know me, I am a lover of neutral colors and I think this look is perfect for a nice christmas dinner with family or friends. I planned my outfit around this amazing fur vest (which is super soft btw) and I paired it with a simple grey speckled top and leather shorts. Because of our colder nights, I wore some black tights and finished the outfit with cute black ankle booties. For a more formal attire, I would wear this outfit with black wedges. 

PS. TEN MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

Target Vest // American Eagle Outfitters Top // H&M Shorts // Forever 21 Tights // Forever 21 Boots



3 comments:

  1. I have the same shorts! Love the vest - I haven't seen one like this in white yet. Great look!

    www.fashionandfrappes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the top and boots so much!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy