December 25, 2014

Christmas In California



When you think of Christmas you think of snow, cold weather and wintery things right? Well, Christmas in California involves the beach, sunshine and warm weather. My family decided to take a trip to the beach and we just walked down the pier and enjoyed the warm weather. I'm so grateful to have been able to come home for break and get some Vitamin D. Spending time with family is very important to me and I'm grateful that we were all able to be together this year. Each year it gets harder and harder with all of us growing up and moving out. 

I'm wearing this amazing black boyfriend tee with slits on the side today. What's so unique about this shirt is that it has leather sleeves! I am a big fan of cute and comfy clothes and this shirt exceeds my expectations. (shout out to Statement Omaha for the top!) I found these pants (really feel like jeggings tho) at H&M the other day and if you like pants that aren't baggy, these will be your best friends. They don't have a zipper which basically make them look like leggings.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy