April 22, 2015

Stalking Seattle


Today is day two of being in Washington. We headed out to a Sephora in Downtown Seattle and got a Color IQ consultation done and found the perfect shade of foundation for our skin. I've never done it before so it was so cool finding the perfect foundation for my skin tone. I usually never wear foundation so finding something that is easy and light to put on every day was exciting! Next, we stopped by Trophy Cupcakes and grabbed a few cupcakes. They had flavors like Lemon Meringue Pie, Red Velvet, PB&J, Samoa, and Salted Caramel. Every city has a famous cupcake shop and this is Seattle's.
Then we headed to Beecher's cheese shop and had the best Mac & Cheese ever! This is a must go place when visiting Seattle. Then we walked over to the infamous gum wall and I added my piece of gum to the wall. It's supposedly the second most unsanitized place in the world.


(I pretty much look the same but with clearer skin)

 

While at Pike Place Market we asked a worker if we could catch a fish like when Sean and Catherine from the Bachelorette did and he actually let us! Or one of us. So I did it! I was shaking and so nervous. But I caught it! It was a dream come true.


We then went to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum and saw so many beautiful art works made out of glass. Exploring Seattle was amazing and I'm so glad I was able to do these things!


Here is what I wore today!

 

Top: Thrift store in SLC
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Pink Basis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy