April 23, 2015

Hiking and Exciting News


Happy Earth Day! In honor of today we hiked Wallace Falls which is located in Gold Bar, Washington. 
Before we hiked it, I got an email telling me that my letter for the March New Student application was ready for me to pick up and it was to tell me if I got into the Photography Program or not. I texted my friend immedietly and had him pick up the letter and open it. He called me and him and my other friend read the letter for me and... I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! I literally started crying from joy after. It was quite embarrassing since I was with other friends at the time. 


Anyways... back to the hike. It was a three-ish mile hike with beautiful scenery the entire time and it wasn't too bad to hike to the top to see the entire valley. If you are ever in the area I would recommend hiking here!


After the hike we grabbed some tacos at a food truck called Taqueria el Rincon. All I have to say about that is DELICOUS. This is my first time at a food truck (surprise surprise) and I enjoyed it!


Sorry, no outfit today though! All I wore today was workout clothes. I will have an outfit for you tomorrow though! :) 

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!! really happy for you too :)
    like your travel post, great photos and nice scenery too.

    xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy