March 15, 2015

Provo Canyon Adventures



*All Photos Taken By Izzy*

My new friend Izzy and I explored Provo Canyon and took some cool photos. I'm in looooove with these and couldn't wait to share them with you all! 

I'm not sure if you noticed but I've been switching up my glasses a lot and I really wanted to talk about this company called Polette. They contacted me and offered me a great opportunity to choose a glasses frame a month and this month's frame is definitely my all time favorite. It's called the ABC frame and its half black and half transparent. I've never had a pair of glasses like this but I'm glad I decided to branch out and try this style!

Polette lies on a simple yet groundbreaking idea: being the only intermediate between the factory and the customer. The frames and lenses are provided straight from their workshop, therefore there is no stock nor intermediates to high margins. 

What I love about Polette is their fast shipping, high quality frames, and their wide range of frames! If you're looking for a pair of glasses, definitely check them out! :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute as always! love what you're wearing

    Music Festival Season Giveaway on my Blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy