March 25, 2015

Lush Favorites



Today we're kicking things off with some hair and skin talk. I cut my hair short over a year ago and it has grown a lot since but I have dyed it and bleached it a few times so I needed some hair products that will help strengthen my hair again. My favorite products are all from Lush (because my cousin worked there and gets 50% off (; ) 

I have very oily skin which gives me oily hair so I love using I Love Juicy Shampoo (not pictured) because it lathers well and cleans throughly. I have been using the same bottle for almost a year and I still have just under a half of the bottle left. After I shower I dry my hair with a cotton T shirt (it's less harsh on the hair) until its a little damp then I apply just a pea size amount of leave in conditioner (my favorite is R&B) that controls my frizzy hair and leaves my hair smooth. 

To tame my split ends, I love using Shine So Bright because right after I apply it, I can feel the difference! It leaves my hair unbelievably soft and keeps my hair in place.

Now it's time to talk about my favorite face products. Mask of Magnaminty is probably my favorite deep cleansing face mask. I can literally feel the fresh peppermint reach deep down my pores, giving me a tingly-clean sensation.

What are your favorite Lush Products? Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. i never try Lush before although i can get it easily in singapore too. maybe will try them out someday. and this is my first time hearing someone drying hair using cotton t-shirt instead of towel..i should really try out too.my hair got so frizzy someday.thanks for the tip

    xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I have tried from lush is the Mask of Magnanimity and it was amazing! I definitely need to try the other ones you've suggest! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy