November 2, 2014

Styling A Floral Pencil Skirt




First of all, Happy November!! 52 days till Christmas ;) Anyways... I simply adore this floral pencil skirt from eShakti because it has a very flattering shape and its not too short nor too long. eShakti is an online women's fashion apparel that offers sizes 0-36W and they actually customize their clothing just for you! This was my first time receiving an item from them and I have to say that I am very impress! It took only about a week for it to arrive and the material does not feel cheap at all! It fits perfectly and I am very pleased with this skirt. PS. You probably can't tell but I am freezing in these photos. My photographer and I were so freaking cold! But, it was the perfect weather for photos.




Use the code "afaithinfashion" to get 10% off when you shop at eShakti. valid from 11/02/2014 - 12/01/2014.

Please Note: 
Code has to be entered in the 'promotional code' box. 
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period.
This can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards and overstock categories. 
Not applicable on previous purchases. 

eShakti Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. This skirt is cute. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Facebook!
    Love it, so cute :) x
    www.tollydollyposhfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy