February 26, 2015

Summer Dress On A Winter Day



Forever 21 Sweater // Hope Ave Dress // Forever 21 Boots and Purse

I know that I previously said that I was going to start posting spring/summer looks on my blog but Utah had other plans... It SNOWED today. YES, you heard right. SNOW. Don't be fooled by this photo. It was snowing earlier and it snowed a little after this photo was taken! It wasn't too crazy though, just some powder snow that melted right away. 

I really wanted to wear a dress for some reason and to make it more appropriate for this weather I wore a sweater over it. The cool thing about this sweater is that it has zippers on the sides! Perfect for showing off the print of this adorable dress. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! 


2 comments:

  1. hello,i'm new to your blog and started lovin' it immediately after the first post. like your fashion style a lots, which i can relate some to my own too..following you too :)

    xo joselovincolors
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! You look so pretty! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy